New Business Development Manager - B2/Digital Print/Cross Media
Negotiable depending on experience + Car + Fuel Card + Mobile Phone
Our client is an established manufacturer of litho print, digital print, e-commerce and associated print management and marketing services. The company are continuously investing in the latest technology to keep them at the forefront of their market.
With a £6 million turnover supported by an enviably strong balance sheet our client is looking to recruit a New Business Development Manager to join their existing successful team and sell digital/litho print, e-commerce and cross-media services.
The successful candidate will:
- Be sales/new business focused
- Have the ability to develop relationships at all levels with customers and prospects
- Have full support by both marketing and sales admin teams
- Ideally have an appreciation of how new technology can be used to complement litho and digital print processes
- Be confident in making presentations to customers and prospects - up to director level
- Understand how marketing can assist in identifying good prospects
- Have a customer focussed mentality
- Eagerness for success
- Ability to delegate within a team
Full training in all aspects of ecommerce and cross-media applications will be given to the successful candidate.
Job reference: PT2293