Account Manager | Print Management | Kent
This is your opportunity to play a major role working on incredibly ingenious fully-integrated campaigns. One of the best-known names in print management the company is looking to bring an Account Manager on board to drive the continued business growth of key accounts, bringing exceptional client services and account handling experience to the team.
Account Manager | Print Management | Kent | £30k-£35k
Dynamic and technology driven print management solutions company offering a unique approach to all print requirements from transactional print, direct mail, specialised fulfilment, digital asset management, warehouse and distribution. An organisation renowned for having all the bells and whistles, they offer a pioneering approach to print management solutions, dealing with a full range of sectors.
On a day-to-day basis, as an Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working in a team of 12 from the company’s Kent office
- Overseeing requirements from brief through to final delivery
- Providing first class customer service to a designated portfolio of accounts in the Financial, Charity, Luxury and Public Sectors
- Making informed decisions with regard to selection of suppliers/sub-contractors based on cost and quality of product/service required
- Responding to customer and supplier queries in a timely and effective manner
- Receiving quote requests from the customer and providing accurate and detailed responses
- Managing artwork and proof submission and approval between the supplier and the client
Key attributes required:
- Print management experience, including: transactional print, direct mail, specialised fulfilment, delivery and distribution
- Experience dealing with blue chip accounts
- High level of commercial acumen
- Good understanding of print production equipment and process capabilities
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Ability to make quick and accurate decisions using own initiative
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
Leading edge company offering a progressive career path and a brilliant opportunity to work on dynamic projects. If the role is of interest, submit your details in the strictest of confidence to be considered.