Business Development Manager | B2 Print | Central Belt of Scotland
Due to continued growth and ongoing success, a Business Development Manager, with a background in print, is required to to represent an established business providing B2 litho print.
Business Development Manager | B2 Print | Central Belt of Scotland | £30k Basic + OTE £10k+
Offering a range of B2 capabilities supplying leaflets, books and brochures. Supplying directly to end user clients, the successful applicant will be able to build and grow a cient base not restricted by sector allowing for freedom to develop and a high level of autonomy.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling B2 litho
- Managing relationships with existing clients
- Retaining and reviving lapsed or dormant clients
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
- Covering predominantly the Central Belt of Scotland
Key attributes required:
- A proven track record in new business development
- Background of sales within the print industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- Ability to identify and secure new business opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company who pride themselves on working with their clients and not just for them to grow and develop lasting business relationships.
To ensure you do not miss out on this opportunity, submit a CV today to be considered.
Apply for Business Development Manager | B2 Print | Central Belt of Scotland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly