Print Estimator - B1 / B2
£Open (Depending on Experience) + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Annual Bonus
Our client is a family ran company which has been established for many years, they have two sites in the UK and a long and well-established client list.
They currently seek a highly motivated, enthusiastic and skilled professional to work in the commercial and estimating function within the business.
Requirements for the role:
- A background within the printing industry is essential
- Knowledge of Tharstern MIS would be a distinct advantage although not essential
- Dedicated first point of contact for all estimate requirements
- Providing key daily administration
- Ensuring that all orders are processed to deadlines required using all spreadsheet data
- Requesting estimates for goods required from external Suppliers
- Liaising with Account Managers and Sales when taking client briefs to ensure optimum method of production and cost-effective models can be applied from the outset
- Ensuring that all documentation for purchases and quotations are updated and recorded in the appropriate files
- Liaising with all appropriate staff to co-ordinate the passing of artwork to suppliers for all required jobs