Vinyl Fitter - Signage & Graphics
£Open Depending on Experience
Our client is a signage & graphics company based in the North West. They offer clients a large variety of signage and large format print products including wayfinding signage, built-up letters, vehicle graphics, exhibition stands, promotional banners, window graphics and interior / exterior signage.
They are now looking to recruit a Vinyl Fitter to join their busy production department. You must have good common sense and be willing to learn all aspects of the manufacturing of signage, be a good team player. You will be expected to attend external training courses to further your experience. The ability to work on your own initiative with strong attention to detail is a must. Qualifications are not essential but desirable.
- Computer literate
- Working in busy team environment
- Attention to detail
- Good work ethos
- Good housekeeping
- Weeding and applying application tape to graphics
- Learning to use various machinery in the production department i.e. plotters, lasers and printers
- Applying graphics to vehicles and various substrates
- CSCS on site qualification, PASMA, IPAF
- Full uniform
- Team quarterly bonus scheme (after probationary period)
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays rising to 25 days
- Flexible working hours (with the discretion of the management)
- Good future prospects
The core hours are 8:00am - 5:00pm, although the client requires full flexibility to work outside these hours and this could also include weekends and working abroad.
Overtime will be paid at the agreed company rates.
Apply for Vinyl Fitter - Signage & Graphics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly