Cut And Crease Operator - Cartons
NORTH WEST (Please contact me for further details)
Weekend Shift Pattern:
1. 2x 12 hour days (Sat/Sun) 06.00 to 18.00
2. 1x 9 hour night (Fri) 21.00 to 06.00 + 2x 12 hour nights (Sat/Sun) 18.00 to 06.00
Our client is a leading carton manufacturer based in the North, they are currently looking to recruit a Cut and Crease Operator to operate Bobst Cut & Crease Machinery and PMR tools and Easy Press Machine, Pedestrian truck.
- To prepare Cut & Crease tooling in the pre make-ready area in order to minimise make-ready on the machine. To be able to operate and maintain Bobst Cut & Crease Machines utilising efficient make-ready techniques including Single Minute Exchange of Dies (S.M.E.D.)
- To work within Company procedures and S.O.P.'s (Standard Operating Procedures) with Health & Safety as a priority
- To prepare tooling for machines to minimise make-ready and to control the tooling to and from machines, maintaining history sheets and updating nicking patterns and stripping pin positions
- To utilise the PMR lift truck to locate and issue tooling from the racks
- To be able to make-ready the Cut & Crease machine enabling it to run at optimum speed including S.M.E.D.
- Carry out planned operator maintenance
- To check and maintain the quality of the work produced
- To maintain all relevant paperwork to the companies standard operating procedures
- To achieve targets and follow Health & Safety procedures