Print Equipment Sales Executive - NE England & Scotland
This is a rarely available opportunity with a leading company in their field for a Sales Professional with a background in sales to the Printing Industry.
Candidate ideally based Tyne & Wear in the South to Central Scotland
Territory will include the North Of Scotland: Aberdeen / Inverness and also Northumberland to Newcastle.
Our Globally recognised Client is a manufacturer and Supplier of a wide range of equipment for the Print Industry - from simple-to-use systems used in offices, the education sector etc, to large corporate in-plants and commercial printers.
They provide a Product and Service offering that's recognised as World Class.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
A proven track record of selling Print Equipment or Machinery - eg Litho or Digital Production Presses, or Ancillary Equipment – e.g. Collation / Finishing equipment etc, with the ability to win new business and account manage it thereafter
To successfully propose & implement automated Print Equipment solutions & services to win new business with a view to maximise long term profitability and deliver the required sales target
Excerpt of main tasks / responsibilities:-
- Focus on winning new business through solution led sales across the geographic territory
- Build upon these relationships to ensure these customers remain loyal to the organisation and continue to drive ongoing growth from these customers via the account management process
- Produce a Territory Coverage Plan at the start of each FY detailing all cold calling activity to ensure the territory penetration is in place to drive a strong pipeline of opportunities – the criteria will be agreed with the Head of UK Sales
- Ensure best use of time during business hours is achieved, remain focussed on moving sales opportunities through the SALES PROCESS through to CLOSE
- Ensure accurate CRM information is updated daily, capturing all notes etc.
- Ensure all tools are utilised to gain and create new sales opportunities i.e. Mail Merge, Social Media (LinkedIn), Partner relationships, telephone, cold calls
- Ensure demonstrations are booked in agreement with the Showroom Manager
- You will be required to work in line with the Company GDPR and Health & Safety policies
Remuneration Competitive Basic Salary plus car, OTE is uncapped.
CVs in Word format please.
Apply for Print Equipment Sales Executive - NE England & Scotland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly