Client Account Manager (Direct Mail)
Position: Client Account Manager (Direct Mail)
Salary: £Neg – Plus Benefits.
- In your role as client facing Account Manager you will be responsible for managing and improving relationships within the Print sector for a marketing client of the company.
- You will effectively project manage the implementation and day to day production of campaigns from brief to completion.
- You will need to manage the client’s expectations proactively and professionally ensuring high levels of customer service are maintained at all times.
- As an Account Manager, you will already have experience of managing Print / Direct Mail production campaigns.
- You need to be a proactive individual with a proven track record of success in a corporate client services role – preferably within a Print sector.
- In order to be successful as the Account Manager, you will be required to manage a number of campaigns at once.
- To achieve this, strong organizational and time management skills are a must.
- Stakeholder management is a key part of the role so you need excellent client facing and customer service skills as well.
Working for a high profile with genuine support and real prospects of career progression