Key Account Manager - Food Packaging
NORTH WEST (Please contact me for further location details)
£35K - £45K + 20% Bonus + Car + Pension + 26 days holiday + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a market leading Packaging Manufacturer supplying to predominately the food market. Based in the North or England our client has an exceptional reputation for their outstanding levels of quality and service. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a knowledgeable and high calibre Key Account Manager to join their team.
The role will see you being a key part of the Sales department by managing the relationships with key customer accounts (4/5 Blue Chip Clients) worth approximately £15Million, ensuring relationships are meeting customer expectations in line with key the objective of profitable growth.
My client is looking for someone who has strong key account management skills. They will consider candidates from any packaging background, however experience working with clients in the food sector is essential.
- The role will be office based 2 days and week and 3 days visiting customers throughout the UK. There will also be occasional international travel.
- Developing positive relationships with customers, colleagues and team members
- Establishing and maintaining trust and support of customers, colleagues, managers and teams
- Encouraging self-development and self-motivation
- Promoting good working practices and procedures
- Offering support and guidance to individuals as required
- You must be a robust individual who can adapt to different and challenging situations
My client is looking for someone to start ASAP!