Creative Artworker/DTP Specialist
London (Central, North of River)
Global Print Management company
- As one of the Creative Artworkers/ DTP Specialist you will create artwork and design for both print and online communication channels, following their client’s briefs and brand guidelines.
- You will have a passion for accuracy to detail and creativity and a portfolio to capture the client’s attention and imagination.
- Produce highly accurate finished artwork to brief and exacting industry standards for print and digital formats.
- Working closely with clients to produce high end corporate presentations materials
- Formatting and tidying existing presentations to ensure they meet brand guidelines as well as creating original creative content for slides, when required.
- Working consistently and creatively within corporate branding guidelines.
- Effectively manage workloads within agreed Service Level Agreements.
- To advise the client on the best solutions to their communication needs.
- Answering queries from clients and either handling these or (where appropriate) escalating to more senior members of team.
- Work proactively under own initiative.
- Being aware of budgets and deadlines for jobs, and escalating pro-actively and appropriately if there is a danger of going over estimate.
- Ensuring all quality control policies are adhered to, while constantly looking to improve and implement these.
- Advising others on the most cost-effective and suitable production processes, as well as constantly sourcing new external suppliers and monitoring their services and costs.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – principally InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office – especially PowerPoint/Excel
- Good eye for detail and exceptional level of accuracy
- You must be confident with clients, and have a consistent record of taking, interpreting and delivering artwork/design projects, within very tight time frames
- Ability to work accurately and provide consistent artwork quality
- Ability to adhere to corporate brand guidelines
- Excellent customer service, teamwork and time management skills
- Accurate and consistent completion of workflow trackers
Apply for Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly