Business Development Manager | Small Format Digital Print | South East
A great opportunity for a successful Business Development Manager to work for an innovative company who specialise in providing small format digital print. Offering clients a comprehensive service, beginning with creative consultation, they aim to provide end to end small format digital print solutions.
Business Development Manager | Small Format Digital Print | South East | £35k - £45k+ OTE £50k - £60k
A forward thinking company who continually adapt and invest to meet changes in market demands. They offer a range of capabilities to provide catalogues, booklets and brochures for clients across a range of sectors including retail, publishing, healthcare, government bodies, travel & leisure.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling small format digital print
- Managing relationships with existing clients
- Retaining and reviving lapsed or dormant clients
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
- Predominantly developing and growing South East region
Key attributes required:
- A proven track record in new business development
- Background in selling small format digital solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- An ability to identify and develop new business opportunities to cross sell the businesses full range of solutions
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company who continually invest and develop their capabilities.
Initial interviews for this role are being held shortly, so please forward your CV across today to be considered.
Apply for Business Development Manager | Small Format Digital Print | South East
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly