Business Development Manager | Small Format Digital Print | South East
A great opportunity for a successful Business Development Manager to work for an innovative company who specialise in providing small format digital print. Offering clients a comprehensive service, beginning with creative consultation, they aim to provide end to end small format digital print solutions.
Business Development Manager | Small Format Digital Print | South East | £35k - £45k+ OTE £50k - £60k
A forward thinking company who continually adapt and invest to meet changes in market demands. They offer a range of capabilities to provide catalogues, booklets and brochures for clients across a range of sectors including retail, publishing, healthcare, government bodies, travel & leisure.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling small format digital print
- Managing relationships with existing clients
- Retaining and reviving lapsed or dormant clients
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
- Predominantly developing and growing South East region
Key attributes required:
- A proven track record in new business development
- Background in selling small format digital solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- An ability to identify and develop new business opportunities to cross sell the businesses full range of solutions
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company who continually invest and develop their capabilities.
Initial interviews for this role are being held shortly, so please forward your CV across today to be considered.