Bindery Operative | Commercial Print | West Midlands
An opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled Perfect Bindery Operative to join one of UK’s fastest growing printers. With state of the art print production and finishing equipment as well as an enviable client base, this company can offer the right candidate the perfect opportunity to develop and progress.
Bindery Operative | Commercial Print | West Midlands | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Established for over 30 years and displaying a consistent desire to house the most efficient and technologically advanced equipment this company is rightly admired as setting the standard for print quality and customer service.
As a Bindery Operative, the successful candidate must have a proven and recent background operating perfect bindery equipment.
- Setting, operating and maintaining a range of Muller Martini equipment
- Where required, setting and operating various additional finishing equipment including Stahl Folders
- Maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
- Quality Control
- A proven and recent history Muller Martini equipment
- Additional experience operating a range of equipment
- The ability to work well within a team of production operatives
- Enthusiastic approach
This would be an extremely exciting and rewarding opportunity if the right kind of candidate.