Flexo Printer | Labels | Hertfordshire
A highly commended labels specialist and a big player in the industry, this company is one of the UK’s fastest growing independent specialist printers. Housing some of the most modern label printing equipment on the market this company should be considered a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Flexo Printer | Labels | Hertfordshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Among the top performers in their industry, with a multi-million turnover and products used across the globe, this company is industry known for their ability to design and manufacture innovative self-adhesive labels, variable data and multi-colour fast turn around products for a wide variety of applications.
As a Flexo Label Printer the successful candidate must have a strong and proven background operating Nilpeter/Mark Andy presses in a labels environment.
Key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Setting, maintaining and operating various multi colour Nilpeter and Mark Andy presses
- Ink mixing and colour matching where required
- Producing high quality labels into the beverage, giftware, automotive and personal care sectors
- Quality and control at every stage of the process
- Maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
- Ensuring all jobs are completed accurately and on time
Key attributes must include:
- A proven and recent history setting, maintaining and operating Nilpeter/Mark Andy presses in a labels environment is essential
- The ability to work well within a team of production operatives
- Previous ink mixing and colour matching experience would be advantageous
- Enthusiastic approach
If this role matches your experience, please submit your details. We are looking to move very quickly on this role so any interested candidates are urged to apply without delay.
Apply for Flexo Printer | Labels | Hertfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly