Flexo Print Minder - Night Shift | Self Adhesive Labels | Hertfordshire
Looking to capitalise on their growth and acquisition of exciting new multi-million pound machinery, this award winning provider of self adhesive labels has an immediate requirement for a proven Flexo Print Minder to oversee the production of high quality labels.
Flexo Print Minder | Self Adhesive Labels | Hertfordshire
Specialists in the manufacture of labelling solutions to large national and multinational brand owners, the company are committed to retaining their very strong position across the UK.
Contained in a modern layout encompassing state-of-the-art equipment, including the very latest combination, digital and computer-to-plate technology, you will be joining the production department of a company whose industry expertise and training and development is second to none.
As Flexo Print Minder, on a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running an 8 colour Flexo combination press with screen and varnishing units
- Ink mixing and colour matching
- Working to stringent quality standards and deadlines
- Meeting defined daily production targets
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
Key attributes required:
- Current experience operating flexo print machinery is a must
- Sound technical knowledge of flexo print processes
- Ability to ink mix and colour match
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use your own initiative and work unsupervised when required
- Supervisory experience preferred
Having made intelligent capital investment in equipment and personnel to further enhance their highly regarded suite of service propositions and client delivery capability, this is a great opportunity to join a company at an exciting stage of their evolution.
Apply for Flexo Print Minder - Night Shift | Self Adhesive Labels | Hertfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly