Print Buyer / Production Controller - Stationery
Print Buyer / Production Controller | Print/Stationery| North London | £28,000 - £32,000 | Mon - Friday
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Print Buyer / Production Controller to join a leading provider of marketing and communications in the UK. As the Print Buyer your role will be to achieve their business targets by supporting the buying and selling of a range of stationery & envelope services. Managing and assisting the operations involved in stationery & envelope production, purchasing paper, stationery and envelopes, overprinting and flat sheet conversion. All aspects of production control that are necessary to enable the smooth running of the department and to meet the planned schedules and customer specifications and expectations.
Some of the key tasks and objectives for the Print Buyer / Production Controller role:
• To gain a full knowledge of the range of services provided in the paper, stationery & envelope department.
• To learn and manage the specific requirements of the stationery required by our client
• Undertake support tasks as required by the Paper, Stationery & Envelope Manager.
• To purchase paper and stationary for print production as and when required, to manage stock control and re-order in a timely fashion.
• To purchase envelopes for mailing production as and when required, to manage stock control and re-order in a timely fashion.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone who is methodical and can generate solutions to customer requirements. You will be passionate about what you do, a keen team player with the ability to work well under pressure.
• Previous print buyer / production control experience within the print / stationery industry
• Computer literate
• Good verbal, written communication and effective listening skills
• Good telephone manner and technique
• Strong attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for experienced Print Buyer / Production Controller / Production Manager to join a progressive company so if you have the relevant skills don’t let this opportunity pass you by!