CPL is looking for a diligent and tenacious print manager with expertise in and a passion for print, both traditional and large-format, taking primary responsibility for the day-to-day management of print production and logistics on behalf of CPL’s clients.
WHO ARE WE?
We’re a successful, well established content marketing agency based in Cambridge and you’ll be working on projects for our range of clients, including global horseracing and breeding powerhouse Godolphin & Darley.
To manage external suppliers to ensure successful print production and delivery for a full spectrum of clients and jobs, including print magazines and brochures, large-format graphics, events installations and marketing collateral. The administrative side of the role is also key, keeping our internal systems up to date, accurate and effective invoicing and diligent client liaison.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of an agency or print production environment.
- Exceptional production knowledge, as well as the creative flair to conceptualise and create interesting and relevant specifications for print.
- Fantastic organisational skills with a strong grasp of schedules and deadlines.
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production, often against tight deadlines or working to late requests.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of mac-based Adobe CS (predominantly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and Quark would be useful, but not essential.
This role features regular client liaison so you must be comfortable with client contact.
This role is full-time.
HOW YOU'LL BENEFIT
- Competitive salary - £25-30k, dependent on experience
- 28 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Subsidised parking
- Relaxed, friendly office; weekly fruit deliveries; occasional ice creams and apple pies
- Regular social events and annual Christmas party
Looking to recruit asap, with interviews taking place week commencing 30th July.
Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com