Large Format Printer - Signage / Large Format Graphics
£Open (Depending on Experience) + Overtime + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Our client is a sign and large format graphics company based in the South West. They are now looking to recruit a Large Format Printer who has a love for print to help them expand the commercial signage / graphics side to the business.
The successful candidate will be passionate about print, with commercial and large format signage experience in order to help take the company to the next step.
- Operating and maintain various large format machines including Roland Solvent printers, HP Latex and Gerber Edge printers - previous experience is essential
- Occasional finishing duties including operating a Zund cutter
- Printing - vehicle wraps, digital wallpaper and window frosting etc.
- Understand every job and ensure all materials are correct and present
- Be proactive and work to tight deadlines
- Print every job within allocated time scales and to a high quality
- Responsible for general cleanliness of the presses and the surrounding area as a part of the daily routine
- Comply with health & safety policies and procedures adopted by the company at all times
- Be well presented for work and conduct yourself in a professional and responsible manner at all times
- Attention to detail must be second to none
- Able to manage own time and workload
- Previous large format printing experience is essential
- Flexible and willing to work overtime as and when required
- As well as being a team player you will also have the ability to work under your own initiative when needed
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Able to work calmly under pressure and without constant supervision
Apply for Large Format Printer - Signage / Large Format Graphics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly