Artworker | POS | Surrey
Share your creative talent with thousands! – Highly creative Artworker looking to work on an exciting range of projects for immediately recognisable brands is sought to join the in-house studio of a leading print company in Surrey.
Artworker | POS | Surrey | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
With several award wins to their name, as specialists in large format print and display solutions this company bear long standing relationships with leading retailers and brand owners.
Able to design and manufacture even the most bespoke, tailored solutions, they have a reputation for consistently over delivering on service and are renowned throughout the industry for their in-house capability and regular investment in onsite technology and the development of their team.
As an Artworker, you will be responsible for:
- Using Adobe Creative Suite to design POS and large format print for a range of clients within Branding and Retail
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency of artwork
- Ensuring all artwork adheres to brief and brand guidelines
- Working as part of a busy studio team
- Upkeep of systems and software
Creative, with a genuine passion for producing quality and eye-catching design, you will have solid experience of working within a studio environment where you will have been artworking on a variety of printed materials.
Key attributes required:
- Current experience in an artworking role
- Extensive experience using Adobe CS packages & planning software
- Experience working on print ready files for a full range of print outputting to Digital and Litho
- Ability to produce and proof print-ready artwork
- Ability to understanding brand guidelines and provide artwork within those guidelines
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
A company who pride on recruiting and selecting the very best to promote from within, who knows where a career with our client could take you?
Apply today to find out more.
Apply for Artworker | POS | Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly