Business Development Manager | Direct Mail | Yorkshire
A rare opportunity for a proven Business Development Manager to work for the largest print provider in the UK. Specialising in Direct Mail print services, they offer a an extensive range of web offset and digital capabilities, to create an innovative catalogue of printed products.
Business Development Manager | Direct Mail | Yorkshire | £44k - £55k+ OTE £70k
A well established and recognised brand who continually investing in technology to expand their capabilities and include extensive inline and finishing capabilities. They currently boast a portfolio of clients across a number of sectors including retail, publishing and charity to supply direct mail solutions, catalogues and high end print and magazines.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling Direct Mail
- Managing relationships with existing clients
- Retaining and reviving lapsed or dormant clients
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
- Predominantly developing and growing the Yorkshire region
Key attributes required:
- A proven track record in new business development
- Background in selling Direct Mail solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- An ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
This is a great opportunity to work for a company whose name is recognised and established within the industry.
Interviews for this role are currently being arranged so please apply today in order to be considered.