Business Development Manager | Direct Mail | Yorkshire
A rare opportunity for a proven Business Development Manager to work for the largest print provider in the UK. Specialising in Direct Mail print services, they offer a an extensive range of web offset and digital capabilities, to create an innovative catalogue of printed products.
Business Development Manager | Direct Mail | Yorkshire | £44k - £55k+ OTE £70k
A well established and recognised brand who continually investing in technology to expand their capabilities and include extensive inline and finishing capabilities. They currently boast a portfolio of clients across a number of sectors including retail, publishing and charity to supply direct mail solutions, catalogues and high end print and magazines.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling Direct Mail
- Managing relationships with existing clients
- Retaining and reviving lapsed or dormant clients
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
- Predominantly developing and growing the Yorkshire region
Key attributes required:
- A proven track record in new business development
- Background in selling Direct Mail solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- An ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
This is a great opportunity to work for a company whose name is recognised and established within the industry.
Interviews for this role are currently being arranged so please apply today in order to be considered.
Apply for Business Development Manager | Direct Mail | Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly