Gluing Operative | Carton Packaging | Cambridgeshire
Gluing operative job for an elite carton manufacturer now available in Cambridgeshire. The company is planning further expansion within its conversion department and now has an opportunity for an experienced Gluing Operator to join the production team and help drive the company forward.
Gluing Operative | Carton Packaging | Cambridgeshire | Up to £33k Depending on Experience + Benefits Package
Well branded and high profile this organisation is one of the largest independent suppliers and manufacturers of bespoke printed folded carton packaging. Positioned geographically to service customers in both the UK and across mainland Europe, they have full in-house support in design, state-of-the-art reprographics and production techniques.
As Gluing Operative, you will be responsible for finishing high quality cartons.
The key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Setting, maintaining and operating Bobst folder/gluer machinery
- Producing a range of straight-line, crash lock, 4 and 6 corner work predominately for the Food and Pharma sectors
- Quality control at every stage of the process
- Working to ISO and BRC standards
- Maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
The successful candidate will be very familiar with gluing machinery and be comfortable producing complex work.
Key attributes required:
- Direct experience operating gluing machinery and producing cartons
- Experience operating high speed modern machinery, achieving quality output
- Experience operating Bobst machinery essential
- Good eye for detail and accuracy
- Flexible approach to workload
A fantastic opportunity to join a widely recognised company with a strong reputation for producing high quality work.