Service Engineer | Machinery | West Midlands
Experienced Electro-Mechanical Engineer required due to the continued growth and success of this specialist subsidiary of a major global group.
Large market-leading business, both nationally and internationally recognised, this is an outstanding opportunity to join a company with an enviable reputation for quality of service, products and above all, being an excellent employer.
Service Engineer | Machinery | West Midlands | Exceptional Package Dependent on Experience
Characterised by constant growth, quality assurance systems produced from this company is in great demand all over the world. A global market leader known for innovation, expert engineering and a high quality after-care service they specialise in the sole production of tailored quality assurance systems for the web processing industries, produced in accordance with customer requirements, across a variety of market sectors.
As a Service Engineer, you will be responsible for::
- Installation of quality assurance systems
- Fault-finding and repair of breakdowns both mechanical and electrical
- Carrying out preventative maintenance where appropriate
- Completing on-going service contracts
- Working in a field based capacity across Europe and the UK
Key attributes required:
- Fully qualified dual skilled electro-mechanical engineer
- Solid field service experience
- Strong technical competence and mechanical mind
- Previous experience working with Quality Assurance systems is an advantage but not a requirement
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer to enjoy a varied role combining all aspects of electro-mechanical work, continuous improvement and project management for a well established and successful manufacturer of highly specialised quality assurance systems.
Apply for Service Engineer | Machinery | West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly