Estimator - Digital Print
£26K depending on Experience
Established since for almost 100 years, our client specialises in the production, restoration & binding of publications for some of the UK's most prestigious names. From books - paperback & hardback, mono or colour, as well as commercial colour printing and much more.
With a heavy focus on customer service and retention our client is looking to add to their highly skilled work force by recruiting an experience Print Estimator.
Responsibilities/Requirements of this role:
- Previous print estimating experience ideally within Digital and/or Books
- Knowledge of Accura MIS would be a distinct advantage although not essential
- Liaising with internal departments
- Reviewing prices on a regular basis to ensure that they are kept up to date with changing information
- Preparing pricing documents for clients
- Developing procedures for pricing / costing work
- Producing estimates within agreed timescales
- Obtaining contractor / sub-contractor estimates
- Presenting and explaining estimates