Senior Creative Artworker
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen at our Creo site in London, for a highly talented Senior Creative Artworker to join us. This role offers the chance to work within a well-established team, creating varied artwork for high profile clients and brands within an exciting studio environment.
If you’re an experienced Creative Artworker with POS experience who is fluent with Adobe Suite, this could be a great opportunity for you!
What being a Senior Creative Artworker will involve…
• Creating art work for a range of clients including 3D and 2D POS
• Providing Creo with a competitive advantage through exploring creative artwork solutions and creative thinking for visuals
• Providing the Account Management teams with accurate, timely and considered; visuals, artwork and presentations
• Providing the Production and Commercial teams with accurate print ready art work files
• Ensuring that all briefs are answered within the parameters set, on-time and to the highest quality standard
• Support the Head of Artwork with delivering artwork(s) to deadlines set by production teams
What we would like our candidate to have…
Ideally, the key experience and knowledge requirements for the role are as follows:
• Talented Creative Artworker with vast experience within 3D and 2D POS
• Comprehensive understanding of graphic based design software –
Adobe Suite (Cinema 4D would be big advantage)
• Previous experience of working within a commercial studio environment
• Strong understanding of print production methods and materials used
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Ability to work as part of a team
Location: London - SE1 2BD
About Creo (now part of the DS Smith Group): We build true partnerships and deliver exceptional point of sale campaigns. This is achieved through delivering outstanding service and quality, driving innovation and best practice, deploying the latest technology and applying data intelligence.