Estimator | Litho & Digital Print | West Midlands
Exceptional opportunity for a highly experienced Estimator to be a part of forward thinking, personable team who really look after their people. Committed to new technology with a multi-million pound investment, this is one of the largest printing facilities in the West Midlands. With a firm policy of staff development this is an exciting opportunity to join a profitable organisation as they continue to expand.
This organisation has built an enviable reputation for over 25 years and is renowned for excellent customer service and some of the fastest lead times in the industry. They have continued to push the boundaries of new technology, plant and software, delivering new and innovative solutions. They pride themselves in being able to supply a diverse client portfolio which includes many of the UK’s largest blue chip companies through to local businesses. With further success forecasted, now is a fantastic time to join the rapidly growing company.
As Estimator, you will be responsible for:
- Estimating all enquiries using Tharstern MIS
- Ensuring jobs are quoted accurately and on time to maximise sales potential
- Taking briefs and interpreting client requirements in order that necessary instructions are communicated correctly
- Working closely alongside other departments
Key attributes required:
- Experience using Tharstern MIS would be advantageous, although estimating experience using other MIS will also be considered
- Knowledge of litho and digital print is a must
- High attention to detail
- Good time management skills, and works well under pressure
- Positive mind set and enthusiasm for customer care and client development
- Ability to work without supervision but also as part of a team
For the chance to develop in your career, be a part of a well established company and work with a number of blue chip clients. Apply below!