Account Manager | Direct Mail | London
Thriving division of a national print group and a leading provider of marketing and communications in the UK. Due to new account wins and increased workload as a result, we are looking for an additional Account Manager to support the company’s southern office. Great opportunity to work with a number of dynamic clients engaged with a wide range of projects to keep the position exciting and challenging.
With proven experience in multi-channel marketing solutions, our client have grown with the market as a ’single source’ solutions provider. Boasting an enviable list of awards and accreditations that grow year on year, they are firmly established; a multi-site operation offering fully integrated print solutions with in-house production capabilities for litho, digital print and bespoke finishing. They hold prime position in the Financial, Insurance, Charity and Utility sectors.
We are looking for an exceptional Account Manager who can:
- Work from a London based facility to manage campaigns
- Handle complex data briefs and direct mail campaigns
- Administer jobs with effective cost management to ensure work is completed on time and within budget.
- Ensure that all documentation is correctly completed on time and in a presentable manner
- Manage invoicing in an accurate and timely manner
- Strategically develop existing accounts
Key attributes required:
- Experience of high volume direct mail, with a good understanding of customer billings, statements, email, MMS and SMS marketing
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Flexible and able to cope under pressure
- Methodical with good attention to detail
- Professional, polished and credible
Interested in becoming part of this group’s most successful division, working with a fantastic team? We are looking to move very quickly on this role so any interested candidates are urged to apply without delay.