Are you a Account Executive / Junior Account Manager with design & POS knowledge and ready to take the next step in your career?
Do you enjoy working on a range of projects, taking on solo tasks or collaborative team projects and working in a fast-paced environment?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a diverse, creative and innovative business based in Stratford, London. You will need to be pro-active, great at multi-tasking and organised.
You will be responsible for supporting the Account Director.
About the Junior Account Manager role:
- You will be supporting the growth of one of the flagship accounts.
- Working closely with the Account Director to manage multiple projects across a number of different brands and to successfully delivery these opportunities
- Lead both customer and internal meetings from design brief to implementation.
- Receiving client briefs and ensuring these are clearly communicated to the internal teams
- Ensure that the client is kept up to date on all projects with the most accurate information and key dates.
- Providing the Account Director with suggestions on how to add value to processes and systems whenever possible, driving more effective ways of working.
- Experience working within the POS / Retail Display industry (desirable but not essential).
- Demonstrates a positive and ‘can do’ approach at all times.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Approximately 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- An understanding of design (desirable but not essential)
- Good attention to detail
- Professional user on Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise work to meet client needs.
- Strong team player but also having the ability and confidence to work alone.
Does this sound like you!? Apply NOW before you miss out on this wonderful opportunity!