High Calibre Business Development Manager / Director - Luxury
Up to £60K+ (Depending On Experience) + Strong Commission Structure (On New & Existing Business) + Car / Car Allowance + Benefits
Our client is a global packaging development company who offer innovative, premium packaging solutions to luxury brands predominantly in the health & beauty, spirits, homeware, candles, watches and fine fragrance markets.
Our client is looking for a High Calibre Business Development Manager / Business Development Director with print & packaging experience to focus on the spirits market. My client is happy to pay a senior level salary in exchange for a Candidate with strong contacts / experience in spirits market.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Managing projects with the team in the UK / China office.
- Rigid box experience would be advantageous.
- Generate New Business within the Spirits markets.
- Managing existing key accounts - our client already has a number of clients in Scotland.
- Managing projects with the team in the UK office.
- Product sourcing though the companies office in Asia or direct from their factory in Europe.
- Strong and honest work ethic and the drive and motivation to thrive in a demanding sales environment.
- Researching and sourcing potential new customers.
- Presenting to new customers.
- Able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and strong commercial awareness.
- Dynamic and focussed.
- Arranging client visits.
- Maintaining excellent customer services.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading business with an impeccable reputation. The company are rapidly expanding and are opening a new office within Scotland.
This position has the potential of being a Managerial role.