Operations Director | Print | UK
Board Level Operations Director – Excellent opportunity to join a leading print group. Boasting extensive facilities for a fully integrated solution and with further investment planned, this is a fantastic opportunity for an operations biased professional to play a key role in defining and driving impressive onward growth aspirations.
Operations Director | Print | UK | Salary to Attract the Best
A company known as a leading specialist in the provision of services for the utilities, financial services, retail and government sectors.
As Operations Director you will be responsible for:
- Delivering operational excellence assessing current procedures and systems and improving efficiencies
- Working with client services and sales functions to devise and implement strategy for growth and investment
- Taking on a leadership role
- Assessing and integrating new product line to the group proposition
- Reporting to the Board on progress against the strategic business plan
Key attributes required:
- Background in complex print manufacturing environments
- Excellent leader with gravitas
- Proven track record of delivering operational excellence
- Project management background with a proven ability in continuous improvement
- Change manager – able to influence and lead from the front
A highly regarded organisation, this role is critical to their ongoing success and will play a large part in the successful growth of the business as part of the senior management team.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role, submit your details in the first instance to be considered.