Our client, a key player in the field in which it operates, is seeking for an individual to work with the pre-press team to ensure all work is produced accurately.
The candidate must therefore be meticulous, methodical and highly skilled, whilst having the ability to be flexible and dynamic enough to take on the challenge of keeping our clients’ printing machines running. This will require the candidate to have the right winning and can-do attitude. A full understanding of pre-press and production setup within a printing environment is imperative. It must be noted that this is not a creative role.
Ideally the candidate would work from 2pm to 10:30pm with a 30 minute break, but there is flexibility on this for the right candidate.
Knowledge of using Pitstop Professional and Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Indesign and Acrobat) is essential
Accurate artwork creation and briefing input for each individual print project
Communicating with clients on a daily basis to ensure each job is approved and pushed to production as fast as possible.
Working daily with the production teams to ensure jobs are tweaked to suit the fastest and most economical production output
• Pre-press knowledge & experience
• Retouching Skills
• Microsoft office
• Imposition knowledge and experience
• Proofing knowledge & experience
• Printing processes knowledge & experience
• Communication skills - both written and verbal
• Ambition – with an eagerness to develop and learn
• Full understanding of colour matching, colour correction and manipulation