Account Director - Direct Mail
1 day left
- Contract Type
A leading Direct Mail company is on the search for a strong candidate with a proven track record of building and maintaining senior client relationships, as well as significant experience in leading and developing high performing account handling teams.
Playing a pivotal role in contributing to this leading marketing communications company’s growth plans, your job will be to:
• Develop and maintain a full understanding of the immediate and extended business offering/proposition
• Solid relationship building and interaction with clients and third parties by demonstrating an understanding of their business, priorities and dynamics to help them be successful
• Accountability for the overall service delivery, ensuring our client delivers their promises and meet, if not exceed expectations.
• Developing comprehensive strategic account plans with key account initiatives that deliver growth and optimise profitability
• Project Management of key account initiatives, ensuring delivery on time and to brief
• Setting key targets for service, delivery and continuous improvement, with regular measurement, analysis and reporting of performance against these targets.
This role requires a professional, motivated and confident individual, who has the ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment and is comfortable operating at a senior level.
You must have the passion, energy and drive to deliver business objectives, coupled with strong influencing and nurturing skills that inspire others to do the same .
It is vital that candidates have experience operating in a senior account management/account director level position with the Direct Mail sector.
Apply for Account Director - Direct Mail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly