Business Development Manager - Transactional / Direct Mail
£Open (Depending on experience) + 25% GP Commission (Guaranteed for the first 3 months) + Car or Car Allowance
Our client is a well-established, privately owned and financially sound, niche transactional solutions company who work with a variety of markets including NHS, Financial, Councils and Retail.
Our client is looking to recruit an ambitious and hungry Business Development Manager who can sell a full transactional solution from mail, statements, bills, storage and online solutions anywhere in the UK.
This role is NOT targeted and there is definite progression opportunity within the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Cover the UK
- At least two years' experience within the direct mail/transactional mail industry
- Professional, highly presentable and customer-focused candidate, with experience negotiating with and presenting to senior managers and board members
- Clear communication skills, both verbally and in well-presented written documents
- Target work up to £500K in run size
- Planning and prioritising personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact to achieve agreed KPIs and targets, managing personal time and productivity as effectively as possible
- Developing and maintaining your accounts as well as generating new business through various channels
- Accurately forecast anticipated monthly sales revenue to the line manager with weekly updates
- Ensure that personal KPI sales activity levels are achieved and reported monthly to line manager
- Able to work on own initiative
- A determined self-starter
- Energetic and enthusiastic individual able to work under pressure
- Be money driven with a personal desire to succeed
Job reference: DM1054