Pre Press/ Mac Operator (Indigo and litho)
- Contract Type
Well established Litho and Digital Printing company, Spot On Print requires a PrePress/ Mac Operator to join their successful team.
With opportunities to develop skills and train in other areas of print (in particular as an Indigo operator), the role would ideally suit somebody with ambition to learn with a flexible approach to work.
You will be required to:
- Prepare and impose files for all output devices using Heidelberg Prinect workflow/HP Smartstream. (training can be given but some prior knowledge is essential)
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Follow production procedures to ensure work is consistently prepared to our specification and schedule before final output
- Edit PDFs using a PDF editing application
- A good knowledge of the printing process
- Capable of working with Adobe Creative suite
- Ability to work well under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- A flexible approach to working hours as some additional hours and weekend work may be required depending on workload
- A knowledge of Indigo printing might be helpful although training would be given if appropriate
Competitive salary, plus overtime
Hours: Approx 9 to 5.30 but can be adjusted to suit (within reason).
Please send your cv with your salary expectations
Apply for Pre Press/ Mac Operator (Indigo and litho)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly