New Business Development Manager | Large Format Digital Print | UK
3 days left
- Contract Type
A great opportunity for a Business Development Manager, with proven success within large format print sales, to join an already successful business as they prepare to expand. This is a role which will allow for great growth for the successful applicant.
New Business Development Manager | Large Format Digital Print | UK | £35k-£50k + OTE £60k +
Having a wide range of technology and capabilities on site, this is a business who seeks to provide a beginning to end solution to their clients. Well established within the retail and point of sale markets, they now aim to develop and expand their presence within events & exhibitions and construction sectors and previous experience of selling into these sectors would be beneficial.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling large format digital print into the events & exhibitions or construction sector
- Managing relationships with existing clients
- Retaining and reviving lapsed or dormant clients
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
- Building a client portfolio around London and the South East
Key attributes required:
- A proven track record in new business development
- Background of sales within large format digital print
- Experience of selling into the events & exhibitions or construction sectors
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- Ability to identify and secure new business opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager keen to be a part of developing a sector and adding to a company’s growth.
To ensure you do not miss out on this opportunity, submit a CV today to be considered.
Apply for New Business Development Manager | Large Format Digital Print | UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly