Account Director | Direct Mail & Transactional Print | London |
A senior account leadership position with a national print group with an award-winning portfolio and team across transactional print and direct mail. The business is going through a transformation and growing rapidly, requiring the need for an Account Director wanting great exposure and autonomy to create outstanding campaigns – this is real chance to get a heavyweight name on your CV.
Great opportunity to work with a number of dynamic clients engaged with a wide range of projects to keep the position exciting and challenging.
With proven experience in multi-channel marketing solutions, our client have grown with the market as a ’single source’ solutions provider. Boasting an enviable list of awards and accreditations that grow year on year, they are firmly established; a multi-site operation offering fully integrated print solutions with in-house production capabilities for litho, digital print and bespoke finishing. They hold prime position in the Financial, Insurance, Charity and Utility sectors.
We are looking for an exceptional Account Director who can:
- Fully be responsible for the wellbeing and development of the business performance to ensure delivery of a first-class service to the clients
- Strategically develop existing accounts
- Champion client requirements for innovative solutions, driving strategy and advising customers on how to drive communications in the most effective manner
- Ability to highlight potential risks to the business and take a proactive approach to risk mitigation
- Participate in the response process for tender opportunities
- Own the escalation of issues and problem resolution end to end
Key attributes required:
- Significant experience within Direct and transactional print industry
- Extensive experience in client facing and client management roles building and maintaining strong client/partner relationships with primary focus on customer service and best practice
- Strong analytical skills including root cause analysis and corrective measure
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders, internally and externally
- Commercial experience, including managing senior client relationships
- Highly organised with ability to multi-task while remaining calm under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most respected companies of their kind, working with big-name clients on a real variety of campaigns. The ideal role for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director with a keen interest in career development looking for a progressive move into a senior management role.
We are looking to move very quickly on this role so any interested candidates are urged to apply without delay.