Electro-Mechanical Engineer | Flexo Print Machinery | UK
We are looking for the UK's top engineering talent; someone with electro-mechanical experience to work in a highly skilled role on leading edge flexographic print machinery. Investing further in their engineering team this is a fantastic role that will reward your technical expertise with a successful and fulfilling career in an established business with exceptional brand presence and reputation.
Electro-Mechanical Engineer | Flexo Print Machinery | UK | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
With subsidiaries in Europe and beyond, this is a company that boasts what is probably the strongest service offering in this market. International heavyweight suppliers of flexographic and digital printing presses they are a company with an extensive range of products at their disposal and innovation capabilities that have placed them amongst the best in the industry.
As an Electro-Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Field based engineer work across the UK
- Working on a range of flexographic print machinery
- Onsite installations of flexographic equipment
- Fault finding and repair of breakdowns
- Preventative maintenance
- Completing on going service contracts
- Travelling across southern UK
Key attributes required:
- Fully qualified dual skilled electro-mechanical engineer
- Strong technical competence and mechanical mind
- Specific experience working on flexographic print machinery is a prerequisite
- Hands-on mechanical aptitude
- Willingness to travel across the UK in a field based role
If successful in your application you will receive best in class training alongside the opportunity to grow your career to the next level representing one of the biggest technology brands in the world.