International Business Development Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced International Print Sales professional to join a recognised leader within their field of specialist Print.
The role's function is to drive new business sales within our Client's overseas markets which include Sub Saharan Africa / The Middle East.
The successful Candidate will have either been involved in the sales of Print Services to this area, (or similar territory), either on your own or supported by elected Agents, Representatives and Re-sellers.
Ideally you will have a technical knowledge of Security Print - or be willing to enhance your technical. knowledge by actively participating in production activities.
The ability to speak another language to English is required - French is highly desirable, as is a Full clean driving licence and Valid Passport.
The following experience will support success in the role:-
- Possession of Industry recognised Print Qualifications.
- Excellent administration & negotiating skills, being able to close commercial opportunities in a financially optimised way.
- Experience of Managing multiple accounts.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Be able to manage Commercial Projects.
- Business continuity planning and risk management.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- Good Communication & Presentation skills.
-Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Spreadsheets and databases.
- Intermediate level with Microsoft office packages particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Report writing
- A broad working knowledge of the following accreditations:
ISO 9001, 14001, 27001
- Confident with current social media platforms
- Technical knowledge relating to software development and software security or actively manage your own development plan to enhance technical knowledge in this field.
- The successful Candidate will work with a team of highly experienced Account Managers and Business Development Managers.
- The position will require the promotion of our Client's products and services in order to obtain, or retain, contracts to deliver sales targets.
- You will identify suitable prospects, build relationships with individuals and market experts utilising; face to face meetings, online demonstrations, social media (blogs/posts), direct communication and marketing activity.
- Utilising excellent Relationship Management, communication skills and stakeholder management, you will also be expected to manage existing relationships, ensuring that client requirements are effectively communicated to all key stakeholders (internal and external) and delivering on client expectations.
CVs in Word Format please.