Business Development Manager | B2 Litho | London
2 days left
- Contract Type
Incredible opportunity to join an established B2 print company. The role will require the sourcing and winning new business opportunities, as well as managing and developing those clients once on board. Already well established, the company is able to accommodate a proven Business Development Manager to expand their presence within London.
Business Development Manager | B2 Litho | London | £25k-£45k + OTE
Offering B2 print commercial print into the education, industrial and pharmaceutical sectors, to name a few, this business also boasts wide format print facilities and a range of finishing capabilities all on site. Recent investment in further in house technology to broaden their offering has lead to this newly created role.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business and developing accounts once on board
- Promoting the company’s range of B2 solutions
- Growing and developing a client base to attain long lasting working relationships
- Dealing with clients in the education, industrial and pharmaceutical sectors, while identifying additional opportunities
- Promoting the business’s highly held principles of innovation and quality
Key attributes required:
- A proven track record developing new business
- A background in B2 litho print
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- Ability to work autonomously
- A genuinely flexible approach
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Business Development Manager to work for an established business with continual investment and direction.
Interviews are currently being held, so it is essential you apply now if you wish to be considered.
Apply for Business Development Manager | B2 Litho | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly