Business Development Director | Creative & Multi-Channel Solutions | UK – Home Based
Excellent opportunity to join a leading edge group in the in & outbound communications sector. Boasting extensive facilities for fully integrated solutions from agency, creative, data, direct mail, transactional print and multi-channel solutions, due to growth and acquisition, they are looking to appoint a Business Development Director. A fantastic opportunity for someone with a creative and solutions approach to selling to play a key role in driving impressive onward growth aspirations.
Business Development Director | Creative & Multi-Channel Solutions: Direct Mail, Transactional Print | UK – Home Based | £80k-£90k Basic + OTE
As a group this company incorporates a number of UK manufacturing sites as well as a marketing and separate data agency servicing clients in the retail, financial, media, technology, charity, travel and leisure sectors.
As Business Development Director you will be responsible for:
- Targeting and winning new contractual and non-contractual business
- Offering a solutions approach to clients and cross-selling the group proposition
- Managing in detail complex sales cycles
- Covering the UK working with leading clients in a range of sectors
- Working with Divisional head to devise and implement strategy for growth and pitch the business proposition
Key attributes required:
- Background in complex manufacturing environments (such as direct mail, transactional print or BPO)
- Excellent track record in business development; able to deal with complex tender submissions as part of the bid team
- Proven track record of selling manufacturing and non-manufacturing elements of a group proposition
- A top performer with gravitas
- Ambitious and able to present at senior level
An elite organisation currently going through an exciting stage of development, this role is critical to their ongoing success and will play a significant part in the growth of the business.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role, submit your details in the first instance to be considered.