Structural Designer | Cartons | North Home Counties
A chance has arisen to work for one of the UK’s most successful independent carton manufacturers. This market leader has experienced consistent success due to the unrivalled customer experience that it offers and as a result they are looking to bring an additional Structural Designer into their highly creative ranks.
Structural Designer | Cartons | North Home Counties | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
This is an organisation that boasts a truly unique offering to their clients. Adding value at every stage, from design to production, is considered a priority and they are not afraid to challenge conventional thinking in order to go above and beyond of what is expected.
As a Structural Designer the successful candidate must have a strong and proven background within product CAD design within a packaging capacity.
Day to day responsibilities to include:
- Working within a team of innovative and creative design professionals on a variety of display projects
- Client interaction taking down design briefs of packaging requirements
- Concept design of solid board packaging using Artios CAD
- Production and testing of prototypes for client review
- Quality control at every stage of the process
- Maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
- Ensuring all jobs are completed accurately and on time
Key attributes required:
- CAD literate using Artios or an equivalent CAD system
- A good eye for detail
- A creative flair and passion for design.
- Enthusiastic approach
This would be an extremely exciting and rewarding opportunity for the right kind of candidate.
Submit your details.