Divisional Tender Manager | FMCG Packaging | UK
7 days left
- Contract Type
Outstanding opportunity to join a leading global packaging group who specialise in high quality packaging for the food and FMCG sectors.
Divisional Tender Manager | FMCG Packaging | UK | £65k-£75k + 20% Bonus
This is a multi-site, global group with a reputation for the highest quality in POS, shelf-ready packaging, conventional and heavy duty corrugated.
As Divisional Tender Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Structuring strategic tenders and evaluating performance of tenders across the division
- Analysing quotations, making recommendations regarding pricing in line with agreed strategy
- Support the development of programmes to improve win rate
- Supporting, training and coordinating a network of regional tender managers throughout the group
- Driving the development of an efficient team of Tender Managers
Key attributes required:
- Commercial, sales or business analyst/pricing background
- Corrugated/POS/FMCG experience
- Strong analytical skills; able to suggest actions based on financial insights
- Commercial leadership skills
- Ability to drive results from managing business improvement and through successful development of commercial and pricing strategy
For the chance to work for a leading, international group with state of the art capabilities, contact us today for more information.
Apply for Divisional Tender Manager | FMCG Packaging | UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly