Business Development Manager | B2 Litho, Small Format Digital & Direct Mailing | East & West Midland
Great opportunity for a proven Business Development Manager, experienced within B2 litho, small format digital print or direct mail, to work for an established business within the Midlands to build and develop their client base.
Business Development Manager | B2 Litho, Small Format Digital & Direct Mailing | East & West Midlands | £30k-£45k + OTE £50k+
Offering a range of capabilities within B2 litho, small format digital and direct mail, this is a company who continually invest and update their technology. Currently supplying a range of clients within the retail, utilities, hospitality & leisure and charity sectors, there is great range for development of a varied client portfolio within this role.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business
- Promoting the company’s range of B2 litho, small format digital and direct mail solutions
- Growing and developing a client base to attain long lasting working relationships
- Dealing with clients in the charity, retail and hospitality and leisure sectors and beyond
- Promoting the business’s highly held principles of innovation and quality
Key attributes required:
- A proven track record developing new business
- A background in selling B2 litho, small format digital or direct mail solutions
- Ability to work autonomously to develop a client base
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- A genuinely flexible approach, recognizing that every client is different
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to offer a comprehensive range of solutions to a wide range of potential clients.
Interviews are currently being held, so it is essential you apply now if you wish to be considered.