Carton Printer | Printed Folded Cartons | North West
A recognised global leader in the design and manufacture of carton packaging for a full range of industries. Experiencing incredible growth there is now an exciting opportunity for a Carton Printer to join their expanding group and play a pivotal role within their production department.
Carton Printer | Printed Folded Cartons | North West | Salary to Attract the Best
Backed by a global network of specialised production plants and all available state of the art technologies in pre-print, printing and finishing, as one of the world’s largest manufacturers of folding cartons this company offers a complete range of carton board, fluted materials and board-based composites for a full range of applications and market sectors.
As a Carton Printer, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running a range of KBA litho equipment
- Producing a variety of printed folded cartons for the food and pharmaceutical sectors
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Quality control
- Adhering to ISO and BRC standards
Key attributes required:
- Full knowledge of litho carton printing is a must
- Strong technical understanding of print production for carton work
- Good eye for detail
- Quality conscious approach to work
An opportunity with a company offering an excellent working environment and scope to progress within their growing business. In the first instance please send a CV if you wish to be considered.
Apply for Carton Printer | Printed Folded Cartons | North West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly