Project Manager x 2
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join Creo, the partner of choice for POS and part of the DS Smith group. This is the ideal role for somebody who is eager to learn; works well in a demanding environment and has the desire to develop within project management. If you are keen to develop a career with a creative, innovative and growing industry then this is the role for you!
• Manage multiple ongoing projects, with over-lapping timelines, to a high-quality standard.
• Ensure that all key project documentation is obtained, shared, and communicated seamlessly to the relevant internal and external parties in good order and in a timely manner in order to facilitate the smooth execution of any project.
• Support the Account Management Team by working with the internal teams to provide an outstanding level of service with focus on communication, accuracy, reliability and dependability.
• Deal with all ad-hoc requests in a timely professional manner, including the organisation of any required weekly reporting, call-offs and updates to the Account Management Team.
• Strong communication skills on all levels with all internal departments
• The ideal candidate works well in a demanding environment and thrives under pressure
• This person needs to be confident as dealing daily with key stakeholders
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Adobe and Power Point
• A background in project management would be desirable
• Excellent attention to detail
• An understanding of graphic design, artwork or 3D POS structures would be an advantage
• A background in print or retail would be desirable
About Creo (now part of the DS Smith Group): We build true partnerships and deliver exceptional point of sale campaigns. This is achieved through delivering outstanding service and quality, driving innovation and best practice, deploying the latest technology and applying data intelligence.
About DS Smith...
DS Smith is a leading supplier of corrugated packaging, both within the UK market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 100 listed business with a turnover of £4.8 billion. The organisation employs over 28,500 people worldwide & is continuing to grow both organically & through acquisition.
Location: Creo, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7NA
Please submit a copy of your current CV, along with a cover letter, detailing a synopsis of your CV & summarising the key points of your experience that are relevant to the role for which you are applying.