Studio Manager - Print Management (Retail)
Studio Manager – Gunnersbury - Print Management (Retail) - £45,000 - £50,000
Working alongside a talented artworking team you will be able to showcase your skill set and experience working within the world of creative production.
As the Studio Manager, you will direct and support the team and assist with the delivery of all production projects across all channels, on time and on budget whilst maintaining the highest possible production values.
You will be responsible for....
- Traffic Management, resource/capacity planning to ensure adequate resource
- Sharing expertise and specialist knowledge with, and the training of, colleagues
- Management of team performance and development in line with our appraisal scheme, setting targets for both account and company objectives
- Identifying the need and facilitating freelance resource
- Understanding the client’s business and key drivers in their sector
- Developing relationships with key client stakeholders
- Applying a commercial and value added approach to service delivery
- Excellent communication with client and stakeholders, including daily and monthly reviews and reporting
- Ensure workflow and quality procedures are followed throughout the production cycle
- Challenge status quo to drive operational improvement
- Full understanding of Brand Guidelines and ensure their correct usage
- Precise attention to detail in daily tasks
- Colour management principles and ensure their correct usage in daily work flow
- Attaining expert level application knowledge
- Ensuring consistent studio output
If you like the sound of this Studio Manager role please apply to be contacted and let's get you in front of our Client.
Apply for Studio Manager - Print Management (Retail)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly