Role reports to: Managing Director - with a dotted line to the Customer Service Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Print Commercial Manager to enhance their career with a successful Company where the role will involve a structured familiarisation programme with regard to Managing Key Accounts, Estimating, Pricing, Costing and driving Business Efficiencies and Improvement.
Longer term you will take responsibility for the management of the Customer Service team and leading projects such as identification of MIS efficiencies / improvements / Process Flow Analysis.
The successful Candidate will ultimately become the ‘glue’ of the process and work flow between the customer and production - and production back to the customer incorporating all elements in between.
- The ideal Candidate will be able to comfortably move between operational and strategic activities.
- A background from a sector of Print that has provided more of a complex Print Service - i.e. Data Management / Mailing / Fulfilment.
- You would describe yourself at Expert Level in Excel.
- The ability to Map The Process.
- The ability to deputise for the Managing Director
Although the role is predominantly office based in the North of England the successful Candidate will visit Key Accounts in locations throughout the UK - London etc.
Our Client is an established provider of Print Services, Data Management, Typesetting, Proof Reading and Mailing and Fulfilment in an ISO 27001 secure environment. Their highly experienced team specialise in delivering critical projects around the world accurately, on time, on budget and to specification. State of the art technology ensures that complex projects involving the gathering and processing of customer data to produce critical documents is provided with total attention to detail.
***CVs in Word format please