We are seeking a Printer with a knowledge of label printing and die cutting.
We are one of the largest companies of its kind in the UK with an international customer-base serving a broad range of customer sectors.
We seek to be on the forefront of innovation, investing in technology and people for continuous improvement.
- Machine setting and operating
- Operate machine in accordance with customer specifications and current operating procedures
- Performing to set KPI's
- Improve machine efficiencies
- Ensure total quality of the job while in operation
- Maintain the machine and area in accordance with the standard operation procedures
- Perform other job duties as assigned
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Keen eye for detail
- Quality conscious
The role will cover Monday to Friday rotating over 3 shifts.
In return we offer 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, death in service and a group pension.
Apply for Printer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly