Membership & Technical Services Manager | Packaging – Aerosols | Hertfordshire
A well established, prestigious Trade Association is looking for a Membership & Technical Services Manager to take the lead and provide an effective link between member organisations as well as enticing new members and ensuring that existing members remain engaged. A highly focussed and stimulating role, which comes at an exciting time in the Association’s development, the role requires a dynamic self-starter with an excellent technical background.
Membership & Technical Services Manager | Packaging – Aerosols | Hertfordshire | £40k-£45k
Leading trade association which represents the UK aerosol industry whose membership covers every aspect of the aerosol sector, ranging from component and ingredient suppliers to fillers, can makers and marketers. Promoting the aerosol and encouraging innovation the Association offers a range of business support and technical advice to companies ranging from small business to multinational corporations.
As Membership & Technical Services Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Interacting with member companies through a variety of different routes
- Visiting members to present and discuss services such as training courses and events to ensure members get full value from their membership
- Helping to organise and attending events
- Working from the office but with occasional travel throughout the UK and Europe
- Reporting internally on new developments at member companies and exploring new ideas for how to best meet any new services they might need the Association to offer
- Identifying and meeting with potential new members to promote the company, its membership offering and services
Key attributes required
- Understanding of aerosol industry and related technology – preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Robust project management capabilities
- Ability to present
- Confidence to meet new people
- Awareness of or willingness to learn about the regulatory side of the industry
- Experience of webinars/video conferencing and delivering training this way
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Full UK driving licence
Impressive track record of success and an enviable reputation for staff retention, career development and outstanding benefits and reward schemes… Sound of interest? Contact us now to hear more regarding this opportunity.
Apply for Membership & Technical Services Manager | Packaging – Aerosols | Hertfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly