This is an exciting opportunity to join a well invested, expanding company cutting master rolls of self-adhesive labels, face materials and liners.
The company are looking for a Slitter Operator to work in their Finishing Department. They do require operators who have flexibility to do overtime, this is paid at time and a half for the first 6 hours hours then double time over 6 hours and on Sundays.
Whilst experienced Slitter Operators is ideal, for this role any technically minded Machine Operator will be considered and full training will be given.
- Operate machines and follow all slitting inspection procedures
- Meet set targets and deadlines in order for jobs to be despatched to the customer on time in full
- Be creative in solving problems
- Actively contribute to a safe working environment
- Ability to manage a schedule of work on a daily basis
- Great attention to detail and quality focused
- Excellent time management skills
- Comfortable working as part of a high performance team