Our client is a leading company in the sector which they operate. Their Central Scotland site is looking to increase the size of its’ Project & Change Management Department with the addition of a Project Manager.
This role is a great opportunity for someone coming from a business analysis, software development or account management background who wishes to make the first steps into project management – providing the ideal opportunity to improve your Project Management skills whilst utilising the technical skills and knowledge gained in your previous role(s).
The company will provide on the job training and would consider supporting a committed candidate with external training (e.g. PRINCE 2).
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Deadline driven
- Customer focused
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ability to constructively challenge others
- Self-organising and pro-active with strong, demonstrable organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Excellent Excel skills and a good working knowledge on a wide range of Microsoft products, including Word
Desirable Skills and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of the Print Industry
- Ability to work on multiple projects/changes at once
- Ability to maintain detailed project documentation (such as plans/status reports/risks & issues logs)
- Ability to provide schedule of works/estimates
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly