Field Sales Executive - Managed Print services/Print Machinery
£Negotiable (Depending on experience) + Commission + Car / Car Allowance
Our client is one of the UK's leading managed print solutions providers. With sites across the UK, the company are now looking to add to their sales team with new Sales Executives in the North East, North West, West Midlands and South West.
The candidate will be selling a range of printers, photocopiers and managed print services.
- To provide value-added proposals, linking and recommending the appropriate business solutions to the customers' needs
- To promote the quality image of the company within the marketplace and conduct business in an ethical and professional manner.
- To ensure the maintenance and regular update of an accurate customer database (CRM)
- Focus on the SME, Education, Retail, Utility and Local Authority sectors.
- To identify and develop account management strategies for New Business and deliver account growth within existing accounts
- To develop further business by utilising appropriate account management methodologies.
- To build effective multi-level business relationships
- To ensure continued focus on maintaining 100% customer satisfaction by the identification and understanding of the customers' business needs and drivers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A successful track record of capital equipment sales within the Office environment
- Proven success in gaining and building relationships within SME and Public Sector accounts
- Candidates should have a high level of commercial/business awareness within the sales environment.
- A good understanding of networks, cloud based solutions and document technologies
- Ability to articulate the Value Propositions that differentiate the company's proposals
- Good communication and a high level of Selling Skills
- To be able to quickly and professionally build up working relationships across business functions.
- A high level of written communication skills in order to respond to proposal and tender situations.
- To be able to plan and manage short, and mid to long-term selling cycles.
- To plan and prioritise own workload in order to deliver a high activity coverage contract 100% coverage taking into account changing priorities.
- To effectively plan account management for a large geographic area which may include National Coverage in some cases
- Ability to assimilate information in a rapidly changing environment and ensure continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- To be able to influence and gain commitment from internal and external customers.
- To provide innovative and creative solutions that meets the customer's need and business drivers.
Job reference: PT2314